We ensure that all personal information provided during the registration process is confidential and in accordance with the Consumer Personal Information Law of the 29th of August 1997, your data won’t be disclosed to other persons or third party companies. Customers have the right to check, correct and remove their personal details from the database. Lulu Supply sro does not store any customer financial information (eg: card number, debit/credit card expiry date, CVV2 code). In relation to matters not covered by the previous regulations, consumer information will be handled in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulation (DSR) of the year 2000 and the Consumer Protection Distance Selling.
Your personal data will be used to provide you information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
• If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
• You can unsubscribe from the newsletter and ask to stop using your personal information at any time.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your web browser that allows us to recognise you. In addition to this cookies provide us with information about how our web site is used allowing us to keep it up to date and to correct any relevant error. There are different kind of cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
• Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
• Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
• Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
• The IP address of your computer.
• The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
• To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
• To see our most popular sources of business.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
• To other companies within our group.
• If we sell our business.
• To agents and service providers.
• In case we are obliged by law to provide specific information or in case of protection of people or website from fraud and cyber-crime.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.